Usage: All products on this site are for In-Vitro Research, Development use only. Products are Not for Human consumption of any kind.
Name: thymosin alpha 1
CAS No.: 62304-98-7
Other Names: Tα1
Brand Name: UNEWLIFE
Grade: Pharm Medicine Grade
MFG: Fresh batch in 2023
Shelf Life: 2 years of proper storage
Appearance: White Powder
Test Reports: MS/COA/HPLC
Packing: 5mg/vial,10 vials/Box
Label: without labels, can be OEM/ODM customized.
Box: white carton box, that can be OEM/ODM customized.
Shipping: by express or post.
Feedback: How do they say? More reviews here
For more questions, check the answers here: FAQ
Thymosin alpha 1 is a peptide naturally occurring in the thymus that has long been recognized for modifying, enhancing, and restoring immune function. Thymosin alpha 1 has been utilized in the treatment of immunocompromised states and malignancies, as an enhancer of vaccine response, and as a means of curbing morbidity and mortality in sepsis and numerous infections. Studies have postulated that thymosin alpha 1 could help improve the outcome in severely ill corona virus disease 2019 patients by repairing damage caused by overactivation of lymphocytic immunity and how thymosin alpha 1 could prevent the excessive activation of T cells. In this review, we discuss key literature on the background knowledge and current clinical uses of thymosin alpha 1. Considering the known biochemical properties including antibacterial and antiviral properties, time-honored applications, and the new promising findings regarding the use of thymosin, we believe that thymosin alpha 1 deserves further investigation into its antiviral properties and possible repurposing as a treatment against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-2.
BENEFITS OF Thymosin alpha 1:
Thymosin Alpha 1 has numerous health benefits that include:
- It boosts immunity by enhancing the function of T-cells
- It is an effective treatment for Hepatitis B and C
- It alleviates symptoms of chronic conditions like Lyme disease and chronic fatigue
- It eradicates tumors and destroys unhealthy cells, preventing them from multiplying
- It prevents the spread of infections and disease in the body
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and helps fight inflammation
- It boosts immunity in people with chronic diseases and those undergoing chemotherapy
- It protects cells from damage caused by oxidative stress
- Studies show that it improves the efficacy of vaccines
- It strengthens natural immunity by prompting the body to fight invasions.