Structure: MFPAMPLSSL FVNGPRTLCG AELVDALQFV CGDRGFYFNK PTGYGSSSRR APQTGIVDEC CFRSCDLRRL EMYCAPLKPAKSA
IGF-1 LR3 is a polypeptide long-chain amino acid peptide hormone. Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1 Long-Arginine 3), an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1, is a highly anabolic hormone released primarily in the liver with the stimulus of growth hormone (HGH).IGF-1 LR3 plays an important role in cell proliferation, cell-to-cell communication and cell devision.
IGF-1 LR3 is a derivative of IGF-1. Due to its structural adjustment, IGF-1 LR3 has a much longer half-life and results may persist in the bloodstream for up to 120 times longer.
IGF-1 LR3 is primarily used to increase the biological activity of IGF. When IGF-1 LR3 is mobile in the body, it functions differently in individual types of tissues. For example, in muscle tissue, it forces the muscle to be more sensitive to insulin’s effects, such as the decrease of fat storage.
IGF-1 LR3 is recommended to patients with the following conditions: hormone deficiency in children that results in short stature, adult growth deficiency, short bowel syndrome, short stature due to Turner Syndrome, adult deficiency associated with pituitary tumors or treatment of these tumors and muscle-wasting disease related to HIV/AIDS.
Mechanism of Action
IGF-1 LR3 binds to cell receptors in the muscle cells and activates cell communication, which then improves the growth rate of muscles.
IGF-1 LR3 obstructs the movement of glucose into the body’s cells. This facilitates fat burning and the use of fat in the body for the production of energy. IGF-1 LR3 has a life in the body for about 20-30 hours and therefore enhance the growth amount of muscle for a whole day.
Mode of Administration: Subcutaneous injection to a fleshy part of the body, typically to the stomach or abdominal area. IGF-1 LR3 can also be administered intramuscularly.
Before administering IGF-1 LR3, always be sure to use a clean and sterile syringe.
- Hold the IGF-1 LR3 vial upright and insert the syringe in the center of the cap.
- Draw the plunger until you have the correct amount (see ‘Dosage’ below) in the syringe and carefully remove it.
- Before administering the syringe, use alcohol to cleanse the area of skin.
- Pinch the skin around the area to be injected, leave about 2 cm on each side.
- Hold the syringe at a 90 degree angle to your skin and swiftly insert the syringe.
- Depress the plunger fully, until the syringe is empty, and carefully draw out.
Dosage Amount:20mcg (0.02mg) – 100mcg (0.1mg)
Dosage Frequency: Once daily
It is recommended to administer IGF-1 LR3 once daily for six weeks. After six weeks, take approximately 20-40 days off before starting a new course IGF-1 LR3.
Consume protein with a combination of carbohydrates 15-20 minutes before administering IGF-1/ LR3 for best results.
Some possible side effects of IGF-1 LR3 may include the following: muscle and joint pain, nausea, headaches, hypoglycemia (usually when IGF-1 LR3 is administered in continuous high doses) and may be associated with increased risk of developing some cancers.
- Enhanced growth hormone levels that are necessary for bone development during childhood and throughout adult life
- Increase of lean muscle mass
- Improvement of athletic performance
- Increased hyperbolas in muscle cells leading to fuller muscle tissues
- Improvement of muscle recovery and reduced recovery time
- Reduction of body fat
- Increased metabolism
- Regulation of fat storage and prompts fat to bed used for energy production
- Facilitation of protein synthesis in the body
- Up-regulation of anti-oxidant benefits and ligament strength
The content of this site is provided for information purposes only. It is not meant as a substitute for the advice of a medical professional. None of the content on this site should be relied upon to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition.