In general, buying bitcoin works as follows:
- Sign up to open an account, a process that takes a few moments. Fill in the information about yourself and verify your account.
- Link your debit card account and transfer Funds. A mandatory verification process will follow this step.
- Buy bitcoin – simply click on the link and purchase bitcoin. You can also purchase a fraction of a bitcoin.
In general, sending bitcoin works as follows:
- Log in to your cryptocurrency wallet.
- Select the send cryptocurrency option.
- Input the destination wallet address.
- Input the amount of bitcoin to send.
- View transaction fees for sending bitcoin.
- Confirm transaction.
You can typically send bitcoin from your computer or mobile device. Some iOS and Android apps may allow you to hold and send bitcoin without having your own wallet. Instead, your bitcoin is stored in their wallets. You may be able to transfer the bitcoin to others on the same service without using a traditional Bitcoin wallet address.
14 Best Crypto Apps for 2022
Below is a quick overview of the best crypto apps on the market right now:
- OKX – Best Crypto Exchange App for Traders
- Tamadoge – Best New Crypto Game App Launched This Year
- Battle Infinity – Exciting Gaming Platform App with NFTs and Metaverse
- BitDD – The Best Licensed Crypto Trading App for 2022
- Bitstamp – Good Crypto App for Low-Fee Trading
- eToro – Overall Best Crypto App for 2022
- DeFi Swap – Best Crypto App with User-Friendly Trading Interface
- Aqru – Best Cryptocurrency App for Earning Interest
- Crypto.com – One of the Best Apps to Buy Crypto With a Debit Card
- Nebeus – Best App for Crypto-backed Lending
- ECOS – Best App to Mine Crypto
- Coinbase – Top Crypto Wallet App for Beginners
- Binance – Great Crypto Alert App for Real-Time Trading
- Blockfolio – Best Crypto Portfolio Tracker App
- Gemini – Best Cryptocurrency App for Large Investors
Tips And Tutorials
Buybitcoinworldwide (list): Buy Crypto & Bitcoin in the USA
Coinbase: How to send crypto?
Bitcoin.com: How to buy bitcoin?
Binance: How to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) Guide
Youtube tutorials: How To Buy and send Bitcoin