Structure: His-D-Trp-Ala-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-NH2Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6 (GHRP-6) is a synthetic hexapeptide, which specifically stimulates secretion of growth hormone by pituitary somatotrophs. Somatotrophs are cells in the anterior pituitary that release pituitary growth hormone .
GHRP-6 is one of many synthetic met-enkephalin analogues that include unnatural D-amino acides and was developed for its growth hormone-releasing activity
GHRP-6 stimulates growth hormone secretion, the increase of growth hormone levels can decrease body fat, increase muscle mass, and increase strength and stamina.
The release of growth hormones stimulated by GHRP-6 signals the liver to secrete an anabolic hormone specifically the Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1), which has also been implicated in improving the body’s ability to burn fat and build muscle.
GHRP-6 is widely used by fitness professionals for pronounced muscle gains and decreased healing and recovery time.
Mechanism of Action
The sequence of GHRP-6, which contains six amino acids, notifies the human brain to release growth hormones from the pituitary gland while obstructing the release of Somatostatin, which is a peptide hormone that regulates the endocrine system. This then signals the liver to secrete an anabolic hormone, the Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1).
GHRP-6 initiates a ghrelin mimetic response, which stimulates the ghrelin receptors of the body. The ghrelin receptors enable the brain to send a signal to the pituitary gland to secrete the growth hormone. The secreted growth hormone then assists the liver to release IGF-1.
Mode of Administration: Subcutaneous injection to a fleshy part of the body, typically to the stomach or abdominal area. GHRP-6 can also be taken orally.
Before administering GHRP-6, always be sure to use a clean and sterile syringe.
- Hold the GHRP-6 vial upright and insert the syringe in the center of the cap.
- Draw the plunger until you have the correct amount (see ‘Dosage’ below) in the syringe and carefully remove it.
- Before administering the syringe, use alcohol to cleanse the area of skin.
- Pinch the skin around the area to be injected, leave about 2 cm on each side.
- Hold the syringe at a 90 degree angle to your skin and swiftly insert the syringe.
- Depress the plunger fully, until the syringe is empty, and carefully draw out.
Dosage Frequency:1-4 times daily
It is recommended not to eat or drink 30 mins before administering GHRP-6
Avoid consuming carbohydrates and fats before using GHRP-6, as higher sugar levels lower efficiency.
One of the main disadvantages of GHRP-6 is drastically increased appetite. Users should be knowledgable about this side effect before administering the peptide, because it may cause weight gain.
GHRP-6 can also increase the cortisol hormone in the body, which may lead to joint pain.
A decrease in blood sugar levels may also be effected by GHRP-6, a typical symptom of this is headaches. Glucose levels should be monitored while using the peptide, as a drop in blood glucose could be dangerous for the body.
- Increased energy level for enhanced strength, endurance, and stamina
- Increased muscle growth
- Improved healing and recovery time
- Improvement in the ease of weight loss
- Increased libido and sexual desire
- Enhances the development of hair growth and health
- Anti-aging benefits, such as decreased wrinkles
- Strengthening of the immune system and protection against diseases
- Decreased insomnia and improvement of sleep
Where to Buy GHRP-6
Top GHRP6 can be purchased from UNEWLIFE.
GHRP-6 (2MG 5MG 10MG customized mg) from UNEWLIFE are tested through HPLC and Mass Spectrometry to ensure quality, purity, and the integrity of any research or study conducted using it. It is commonly sold in 2mg vials and is available in lyophilized powder form.
The content of this site is provided for information purposes only. It is not meant as a substitute for the advice of a medical professional. None of the content on this site should be relied upon to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition.